Ranking with Content Marketing 75% of all clicks on
Search Engine results pages go to organic results.
Organic search engine optimization drives traffic, boosts rankings, and content is what drives SEO.Content marketing is the foundation of every successful SEO campaign.Getting your website to rank on Google is not about peppering your pages with one or two keywords. Google’s algorithms focus quality content that engages, builds trust, and establishes authority.
Our publishing house’s content marketing strategies are built around these concepts. Google uses Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) to determine whether to rank a page for a keyword or not. LSI allows Google to associate related words to a specific topic instead of simply relying on the appearance of specific keywords or phrases.
For example, Google can associate the phrases “golf bags” and “golf equipment” with the main keyword, “golf clubs”. Inserting these related keywords in your pages, will make your website more relevant to users and in turn Google will see your website as an authoritative website and index you appropriately, at the top of the SERP’s.
Writing for LSI requires more than just basic keyword research and writing. That’s why our journalists and marketers that combine creative writing skills with proven marketing strategies to develop content that impresses human audiences and search engines alike.
OUR WRITING AND MARKETING BLEND
Being a good writer is not the same as being a good content marketer. A combination of writing and marketing skills is required to produce quality content for website and online campaigns
Setting Solid Foundations through Writing
Developing good writing skills is the first step to becoming an effective content marketer. If you don’t know how to write well, readers won’t buy into your ideas no matter how much effort you put into marketing them. By knowing how to write creatively, our publishing house produces original content that informs and engages. Their extensive storytelling skills help them write professional content for specific audiences with ease.
Achieving Business Goals with Marketing
Knowing the basics of marketing allows our writers to hone their writing style based on industry standards and ethics. Their knowledge in marketing allows them to develop and use content in business context to sell your brand more effectively and help you gain more leads. With their background in writing and marketing, our content team knows how to produce content that effectively targets specific niches, including:
ON-PAGE CONTENT – We make sure the content that appears on your website’s pages are unique, relevant, and informative. Our on-page content helps create a richer user experience and encourages visitors to bookmark your site and keep coming back for more.
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH AND SELECTION
We don’t stop at creating a list of high-traffic keywords to add to your content. We use topic modeling in our keyword selection process to choose the best keywords and group them together to help our content team produce relevant, targeted content.
2. CONTENT IDEATION – We go through a brainstorming process of identifying the most relevant topics based on the keyword maps and groups, and then decide which ones your brand’s target audience will resonate with the most. Our goal is to either educate, inform or entertain your audience.
3. CONTENT CREATION – While the quantity of content produced can certainly boost your traffic, we are very much focused on the quality of the content as well. Our content writers coordinate with our designers for content that requires fresh designs and layouts, like eBooks, whitepapers or infographics.
4. CONTENT EDITING – Each piece of content our writers produce gets sent to our editors for review and quality analysis. We have experienced editors on our team to guide our writers and guarantee that the content our teams produce is ready for publication.
5. CONTENT APPROVAL – When we finish finetuning your content, it gets sent to you for approval. We make any revisions you deem necessary before proceeding to publishing.
6. PUBLISHING – We only publish content after making sure everything is polished. On-page content, internal blogs, or anything that has gone through the approval process will be sent to you for upload, or we can do it for you.
With the implementation of a good content strategy, you will see an increase in organic traffic to your website. It takes dedication and focus; there are no shortcuts.